Sunday, November 29, 2009

And, we're off!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!  We are packed and ready to go.  You can feel the energy in our house. I probably won't sleep much tonight just because that's what I do the night before any vacation. I'll probably sleep 4 hours and wake up feeling like I slept for 12.  That's just what I do.  I won't even recognize that I'm tired until sometime on Tuesday night. I'm pretty sure we'll all be tired by Tuesday night.

As it gets later and later, Joe is going to try to talk me into going to bed.  It won't happen until I pass out wherever I may be at that moment....could be the couch, could be my chair or it could be my bed. Only time will tell.  As the night goes on, I'll triple check all of my lists, both written and mental :).  I'll check my cell phone a bunch of times to see what time it is even though my alarm is definitely set for 345am.  I'll check my purse to make sure I have Zachary's EPI-pens, Benadryl and, of course, my lip sticks!  I'll check the back of the truck to make sure everything is back there.  I'll check absolutely everything not once or twice but several times because that's just what I do...that's how I prepare for a trip.  Next to our honeymoon, there hasn't been a more highly anticipated trip that I've taken. 

By time you all have read this, we should be on the road at least a couple of hours.  Ohio here we come....Happy trails (to me)!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment