So, it's 5:35pm. My house is all cleaned up from Thanksgiving, Joe is on his way home from work and we are raring to go!! Although I'll be enduring the endless question of, "Are we leaving for Ohio now, Mommy?" for the next 48 hours, I couldn't be happier knowing that both of the kids are so excited about meeting Aubrey. I'm doing laundry like a crazy-lady. If my kids are wearing something for too long, they practically get thrown into the washing machine with their clothes. Now is not the time to fall behind on laundry. I don't even think I have room for all of the kids' clothes in their dressers...ALL of our clothes are NEVER washed, folded and put away like this. (Pulling clothes out of folded piles is simply more efficient some days! LOL)
We had an awesome Thanksgiving with family and friends; there were lots and lots of laughs!! And, oh yeah, it was LOUD!! With 12 kids between the ages of 13 y/o and 18 months, really, what else would you expect??!! We celebrated Allison's 5th birthday as well. She'll turn 5 on December 26th. We usually celebrate her birthday during one of the first two weekends of December but obviously won't be able to do that this year. The rest of the month is going to be pretty crazy, too. It just made sense to have a mega- celebration on Thanksgiving. So, between the Thanksgiving turkey, the fully decorated Christmas tree and the My Little Pony decorations with pink and purple plates, it was an unorthodox, but fantastic Thanksgiving! I wouldn't have wanted it any other way! :)
Friday, November 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment