This is the letter Aubrey sent to Zachary earlier tonight...Did you know there is more than one boy named Zachary? When we got our matches we were confused. We have seen a service dog with two and even 3 kids but a kid with two service dogs? Then the humans explained that unlike at 4 Paws where we dogs all have different names, some people have the same names. So there are two Zachary's in our class. I am your dog, and my name is Aubrey. I am sooooo glad you wanted me. I was thinking I might never get a kid because I'm just not an in-public kinda girl, and Jeremy said he was saving me for a boy who didn't need me to work in public but did need my excellent tracking abilities. Now you have come, and I am super excited. So my new home will be New Jersey? We had people from NJ in other classes. They talked a bit differently so I guess you will too? They call it an East Coast accent whatever that means. For me it was like those southern families who say seeeeeit instead of sit or the family from Boston who said Ca instead of Car. Well, I will get used to how you talk! Zachary I am so excited to meet you! Please hurry and get here okay? Now I am a Lab mix, they say probably Lab x Hound, and I am a member of the Elfin litter. We all looked a bit different so they say my Dad was a rambling man or two or three. My birthday is 11-9-2007.
xoxoxoxoxo Aubrey
OMG!!!!!! We are sooooooooooo excited!!!!! Aubrey is the sweetest thing! The kids are asleep; Zachary is going to be so excited to see a pic of his girl in the morning. :) And, by some grace of God, Aubrey is a girl so Allison CAN buy her a pink, sparkly collar with jewels!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment